Well, I never thought I'd be a soccer mom. I was just never a fan of the sport. But, it's amazing how exciting it is to watch your child totally enjoy a sport. He had two practices this week and his first game today. Now, he has no concept of the game, but he did amazingly well. He made one goal and really went after the ball. I am looking forward to the upcoming games. It should be fun! Brian offered to donated t-shirts for the team, so I am working on a logo. Not my cup of tea, but I'll do anything for Andrew. :)
Autumn and Paul Jr came up for a cookout. It was really nice hanging out with them and getting to know Autumn and Kylie even better. Kylie is Autumn's 5 yr old daughter. She and Andrew got along really well. The decided to have a sleep over in the living room, it was cute. They seemed like best buddies. I pray that Brian's family remains close. This is a start.
Evan is now 16 months old. He is getting into everything. He can climb into his highchair without any help. He is so busy and so active. It's hard to keep up with him. He has some words, ma ma, da da, drew, uh-oh, ball, all done, bye, hi...and more that aren't recognizable yet.
Even though he is a handful, he is the sweetest little boy. I truly enjoy him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment