Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm a slacker

Yes, I have been slacking in this department lately. Maybe now that I have my laptop up and running, it will be easier to keep up with the blog.

Obviouslly, the major event that has happened has been the death of Brian's mother, Fay. Even though a month has passed, it's still very hard. I went to her house today, not by choice. It was only the second time I have been there. I can honestly say that I was only in the house for 5 minutes. It's so hard...why is it so hard? I feel like she's still here...but she's not. I don't think anyone realizes how hard this is for me. I cover it well...but it's so very hard.

I have to go to bed...Pampered Chef Party tomorrow....I will leave with a couple of pics.
Evan, Olivia, Joel and Andrew...
Waiting for the bus...

No comments: