Well, it wasn't that exciting. Usually I look forward to my birthday and the festivities around it, but not this year. I'm not worried about getting older, I guess I just have other priorities than myself. We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse and then came home to unwrap presents. My sister got me an awesome purse! I love it! Brian bought me a laptop and a couple of sweaters. Andrew picked out a really cute pair of earrings. It was a good day. There were many 'Happy Birthday' messages on facebook...very nice, it warmed my heart!
Evan is getting so big! He's much bigger than Andrew was at this age. He's learning new words and starting to understand instructions. Last night I asked him, "Do you wanna get a bath?" He tried to take his shirt off while heading to the bathroom. I feel the baby stage is gone...kinda makes me sad!
Andrew is doing so well at school. He got a good report, except for the part where he doesn't listen and sit quietly while others are talking (this doesn't surprise me). He's also playing basketball, or attempting to. He's much better than he was when he started. He's starting to get the 'team sport' idea a bit. But for the most part, he likes to run around, get drinks from the water fountain, and go to the bathroom. I guess he's 6...that's to be expected.
I'm looking forward to the superbowl this weekend, especially because Pittsburgh is in it. They are my favorite NFL team, if I had one (don't tell Brian...he's a Miami fan). It should be a fun game to watch.
Well, I'm giving an exam so must go for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment