Friday, December 12, 2008

O Christmas Tree




I have to make more of an effort to blog. I really enjoy going back and reading what I've written. I guess days go by quickly and we get caught up in our lives.

Well today we went to get our Christmas tree. Every year we go to the same farm and cut one down. They take us out on a tractor ride and let us roam the trees until we find the perfect one. After lugging Evan around, I just picked one and said, "Let's go!". It's not perfect, but it's the tradition that counts.




Another exciting thing that happened yesterday was that Andrew lost his first tooth! When he got off the bus he was yelling, "Emergency! Emergency!" I asked what was wrong and he said, "My tooth fell out on the bus!" Sure enough, he pulled it out himself. It was kinda a letdown. I was expecting more drama from the loss of the first tooth. Well, we carefully saved it to put under his pillow. After we read our Bible story and said our prayers, he layed it under his pillow and was anxious to see what the 'tooth fairy' would bring. She brought $5 for the first tooth. That's quite a bit more than I received!




Evan will turn one on Sunday, it's hard to believe. He is full of life, always getting into something. He keeps me busy and exhausts me daily. I love him though and can't imagine life without him.

No comments: