Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New and exciting things!

Well, I did "IT" when I was younger. I did 'IT' right before my grandparent's 40th wedding anniversary party, boy was my Mom upset! Tish did 'IT' at my Mom's house. Maggie cried so hard you would have thought that she lost her best friend. Now Andrew did 'IT'. What is 'IT'? Well, he decided to give himself a hair cut. It's not that bad, but bad enough that we had to take him to the barber to have them clean it up. He's bald...but it is actually growing on me.
Evan is starting to take a few steps. He's taking about 3 at a time. He's not really interested yet. I know he could walk if he wanted, but he's satisfied getting around by crawling. He's 10 months today, time really goes by quickly.

We had a wonderful time at the pumpkin farm. Andrew's at the age where he really enjoys it all. There are tons of animals to see and fun things to do. There's a giant slide that goes underground, a corn maze, pig racing, horse back riding, just to mention a few. Andrew picked the perfect pumpkins for him and Evan, Brian and I are buying ours at Wal Mart...they're cheaper! LOL!



I've been sick with the flu, so please pray this passes quickly. I am fortunate to have had these past two days off. So, even though I haven't gotten anything done, I am thankful to have had time to try to recouperate.

No comments: