Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This and That

Well, the first week of school went well. Andrew is still running to the bus stop every day. I wonder if that will change? LOL! He's learning so many things already, more on the social side. His new favorite word is 'whatever'. We are working on that.... He came home today upset because a little boy called him 'pencil', so he said he called the little boy 'hector'. It's funny how they are towards each other.Evan is starting to stand by himself. The amazing part is that he doesn't just fall down, he actually lowers himself down. He's got some strong legs there.

We enjoyed a nice, long weekend. We didn't do much, just watched football and hung out as a family. I hate to see summer end, but football season is fun so it's not too bad. Besides, we still have one trip left to the beach. Then it will feel like summer is over.I attached a video of Evan playing peek-a-boo and standing. He's also saying 'boo' when we play the game. Sorry that I'm blocking the video, but I was trying to get Evan saying 'boo' and standing alone for Ma'am. He finally stands alone at the end. Hope you enjoy his laughter as much as I do!

No comments: