I really enjoy reading my past posts, so not sure why I don't blog more often. I'm will vow to blog for 21 days straight, maybe it will become part of my daily routine.
Andrew is now in second grade, doing well. He's starting to complain about doing homework and going to school. I think he likes it once he gets there, but would just rather be home playing games and watching TV. Once the weather gets nicer, my goal is to make him spend at least 30 minutes doing physical activity daily. It's hard to make him do that in the winter time, but we've tried. Andrew and I went to math night at school last night. It was very informative and gave me many ideas both at home and in the classroom. T-ball is right around the corner, it will be nice to start getting outside and enjoying some nice weather.
Evan is three and is full of energy. Today I'm home sick and he's being very challenging. I love the boy to death, but he just wants to stay busy. He is such a funny boy, his expressions and phrases crack me up. The other night, Andrew was in trouble and Evan yelled, "ANDREW TODD"! I guess he figures Todd means that he's in trouble, since that's the only time he hears his middle name. We're still struggling with potty training, he likes to pee in the potty but does not have any desire to go 'stinky'. Once it gets warmer, I hope to really start working with him. He will probably do better if he can just run 'naked' with just underpants.
Well, that's a good start for today. I will be back tomorrow for more....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment